Friday, May 25, 2007

Dogs

I'm officially in my new place. I moved Ascension Thursday, which is an auspicious date for a move, I think. (I was shooting for Brian Eno's birthday, but didn't make it out in time.) For anyone reading this in the neighborhood--I'm planning the Bring Your Own Chair Party for Saturday, June 2nd.
Two dogs live upstairs, which is one less than I'm used to. When I go back to the JFCCCHouse, Cori, the littler black dog, gets all excited; she knows she can guilt-trip me into taking her for a WALK. That's not quite true--when I hook the leash to her collar, she reaches back and grabs it in her teeth, so technically she takes me for a walk. Another fun Cori fact: it takes 5 YipYaps--breath mints for dogs--to eradicate her dog breath. For an hour or so, anyhow.
This weekend I'm watching my motorcycling friend's dog. I'll take her to work with me on Monday because she's small and likes to ride around in a pouch. The guys at the 'Bread are gonna go nuts when they see that.

No comments: